To edit the page on websites in three ways: External, Internal and Inline CSS on different different styles applicable. Every web developers to knows about CSS and responsive design and flexible manner.
It is a full form Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) - is a "programming language" that you use to convert your raw HTML pages into beautiful websites.
The Advanced Track: You already understand the basics of CSS, you understand what selectors are and how they work, but you want to dig deeper and learn some advanced features and uses.
The Expert Track: You already have advanced experience, but you want to immerse yourself in stuff like Flexbox, CSS Grid, CSS Variables, or Sass. It's for you this track.
Talking about the course project - we will create a fictitious web hosting company's frontend (no backend). We have a starting screen that has different parts, we have an animated side-drawer with a responsive interface, we have modals and shapes, and we have a lot of CSS animations, font styles and more in general!
Here's the detail in this course –
· Property, values and decalrations.
· How inheritance and precision function and why it is called "Cascading Style Sheets
· Important theoretical ideas such as the "Box Model"
· How to adjust the default location of the elements
· Styling backgrounds (for example, gradients) and pictures
· The units and measurements that you usually use in CSS (px, rem, percent and more)
· Build sensitive and what "Mobile First" means
· Styling forms and inputs of type
· Acting with text, fonts and types of text
· Using the CSS Grid and how Flexbox varies from it
· Using CSS, the transformation and animation of HTML elements
· Writing future-proof CSS with features such as CSS variables or class names for best practice