This course in Java programming offers comprehensive experience with Java and its object-oriented features. To build both the console and GUI programmes, you use Java. Using Java's object-oriented features, you create robust applications and develop platform-independent GUIs. You also learn to use Java streams to read and write data and retrieve data from a JDBC relational database. The new version is Java 15, released in September 2020, with Java 11, the officially supported version of Long Term Support (LTS), released on September 25 , 2018. Java, mostly because of how flexible and compatible it is one of the most common programming languages. Java can be used for a wide number of items, including the production of software, mobile apps, and the implementation of large systems. As of 2019, Android, the mobile operating system written in Java, accounted for 88% of all smart phones.
1. java is simple: It is easy to learn the Java programming language. It is easy to read and write Java code.
2. Familiar Java: Java is close to C / C++ however it excludes C / C++ 's limitations and complications, such as pointers and multiple inheritances. So you'll find Java familiar and easy to learn if you have a background in C / C++.
3. object-oriented programming language: Java is a completely object-oriented programming language, unlike C + +, which is semi-object-oriented. It has all OOP characteristics, including abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
4. Functional Programming: Java has been modified with functional programming features including functional interfaces and Lambda Expressions since Java SE version 8 (JDK 8). This enhances Java’s versatility.
5. Java is Robustic: With automated garbage collection and easy memory management model (no C / C++ pointers), plus language features such as generics, try-with-resources, ... Java guides programmers to build highly efficient applications with efficient programming habits.
6. Secure: The Java platform is designed with security features like static type-checking at compile time and runtime checking (security manager) built into the language and runtime framework that allow you to build applications that can't be invaded from outside. You'll never learn about Java programmers fighting viruses.
7. High Performance: Java code is compiled into a highly optimized byte code by the Java compiler, allowing the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to run Java applications at maximum speed.
8. Multithreaded: With multithreading capabilities built into the language, the Java platform is planned. That means that with several concurrent threads of operation, you can create applications, resulting in highly interactive and responsive applications.
9. Platform Independent: Java code is compiled into an intermediate (byte code) format that can be executed on any device that is ported to a Java virtual machine. That means, without re-compiling, you can write a Java programmed once and run it on Windows, Mac etc. "Write once, run anywhere."