This course will provide you with the tools to learn and effectively use Python to analyse and visualise knowledge! Starting your Data Science career!
You can get a complete understanding of how to programme with Python and how to use it to evaluate knowledge in combination with scientific computing modules and libraries.
Over 100 instance python code notebooks, new and modified images, as well as future additions to various data analysis projects that you can use for a portfolio to show future employers will also have lifetime access.
At the end of this course we will learn:
- Have an understanding in Python of how to programme.
- Know how arrays are generated and manipulated using numpy and Python.
- Know how to make and analyse data sets by using pandas.
- Know how to use Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries to create beautiful visualisation of results.
- Have an impressive portfolio of python data analysis projects for example.
- Have an understanding of SciKit and Machine Learning.
Whom for this course is:
For anyone interested in learning more about visualisations of pythons, computer science, or data.
Anyone who is involved in the rapidly developing data science universe.